Are you an experienced operations manager that thrives on leading initiatives and wants to play a pivotal role in a growing business? Let’s talk!
We’re looking for a self-starter who works well independently but also enjoys being part of a fun-loving, motivated team. This position is perfect for someone who takes ownership of every task on their plate, proactively identifies weaknesses and proposes solutions, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The operations manager reports directly to the CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Responsibilities include planning, directing and coordinating all aspects of business operations, from large projects like overhauling our logistics process to small tasks like managing our bookkeeping vendor
- Identify areas of improvement and implement strategic initiatives to optimize performance, efficiency, and profitability through sales and logistics
- Manage order fulfillment and shipping timelines, plan capacity, provide forecasts and manage daily operations with third party providers
- Provide superior service by exceeding customer expectations for quality product and on-time delivery
- Drive improvements to daily processes to support a rapidly growing volume of orders
- Develop and communicate reporting and analytics on key operational metrics
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Service, Product, and Marketing on company initiatives
- Help answer B2B sales inquiries during peak periods
- We are a start-up, so the ideal candidate must be willing to wear multiple hats and be willing to pitch in wherever needed to ensure the company and team are successful.
- 3-5 years of operations or corporate strategy experience, preferably in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Able to independently lead projects and scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Experience driving relationships with partners and vendors to obtain timely results
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly