Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse within 1-3 business days. Orders are usually delivered within 3-5 days of purchase. To ensure that your order goes smoothly, please make sure that you have provided your contact number and have entered the correct shipping address at checkout.
Shipping & Returns - New
Taxes and duties (including VAT) will be calculated during checkout and added to your order, so there are no hidden surprises when you receive your order.
Shipping is free worldwide for orders over US$100!
For orders below US$100, the standard shipping fee is US$15 to Americas / Asia / Oceania.
For orders below 100€, the standard shipping fee is 16€ to UK and Europe. If you would like to ship to UK or Europe, please visit our UK & Europe site.
If you purchased a product from our website (www.linkalock.com) and are not happy with it, you may return new unopened items within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund*. All open box returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and should include all supplied accessories and documentation.
Before purchasing LINKA, we strongly recommend checking our Fitting Guide carefully to ensure your bike is compatible with our locks.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We recommend returning goods with a trackable service. You are responsible for the cost of returning the order.
- Please allow up to two weeks of processing returned items once they have been received.
- LINKA products purchased from another retailer or online shop should be returned to the same respective shop in accordance to their return policy.
To initiate the return process for purchases from linkalock.com, please submit a return request.
*This return policy does not apply to LINKA Fleet orders.
LINKA warrants all products sold by LINKA to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. Read the full Warranty Policy.
While we offer a one-year warranty on the LINKA Lock, it is not our policy to offer refunds or returns on items received as Kickstarter rewards.
The support we get from our Kickstarter backers is what enables us to run and grow our business, gather customer feedback and design our product. In the Kickstarter community, the items that you receive after making a pledge are referred to as “rewards” because they are not purchases in the traditional sense. They are gifts – in our case, a smart bike lock – that are sent to our supporters as a token of appreciation for their support of our business.
We appreciate your understanding of our policy and the support you have given us. If your reward truly offers no value to you, here are a few things that you could do in the spirit of crowdfunding…
1) Give your reward to a friend. The LINKA Bike Lock might not work for you, but there are many folks out there who might want to get their hands on one themselves.
2) Sell your reward to somebody. Many Kickstarter rewards were purchased below the retail value. If you want to recuperate that value and possibly even more, put your reward up on eBay.
3) Give your reward another chance. The LINKA Bike Lock may take some getting used to. If you’re having an issue with it, we’re more than happy to answer any questions.
Thank you for your support and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.