LINKA One-Year Limited Warranty
LINKA warrants all products sold by LINKA to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by LINKA, in its sole description, LINKA's only responsibility will be to replace the defective product. LINKA will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and LINKA specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages. This limited warranty is subject to several important restrictions:
- This limited warranty only applies to products purchased directly from LINKA or from a LINKA Authorized Reseller.
- This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a product, and it cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
- This limited warranty does not apply to anything other than defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the product.
- The limited warranty is waived if you seek to repair the product using anything other than approved LINKA products and services, or if you seek to combine the product with any third-party products.
- If, upon its inspection, LINKA discovers that you have modified, changed, or altered the product in any way, this limited warranty is waived.
- LINKA offers no warranty regarding the life of the batteries used in its products. Actual battery life may vary depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, the configuration and usage of a product.
Your use of LINKA products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for (and LINKA disclaims) any and all loss, liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of, or damages to all other property. LINKA does not guarantee or promise any specific level of performance or battery life associated with the use of its products or their features. All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements and similar obligations of manufacturer or seller.
Before requesting a replacement, you may visit Support. If your questions are not answered, please reach out to our experts for personal assistance and troubleshooting. If you still need to replace your product, please follow these steps:
- Have your purchase receipt or order confirmation at hand
- Submit a return request detailing the reason for replacement
- A customer service specialist will contact you for the next steps