5 reasons you should start cycling
Don’t let the cold snap stop you. Riding a bike to work has countless benefits not only for your health but for the environment too. We believe in enabling more people to ride bikes with our smart bike solutions, for the betterment our planet, our people and local communities. Here’s 5 reasons you should start cycling today!
1. Reduce your CO2 emissions by choosing to bike instead of driving a car. The US remains to be one of the leading consumers of fuel. A bike uses no fuel and, compared to a car, it needs less energy and materials to form. - Bike Hint.
2. The space required for 1 car on the road is equivalent to 6 bikes. At LINKA, we’re building solutions like the Original LINKA Smart Bike Lock, LEO GPS Tracking Smart Bike Lock and Chains to help improve the infrastructure of our urban landscape and mobility by reducing space consumption and increasing efficiency. Ride a bike, avoid traffic and get from A to B faster!
3. Researchers found that high-intensity cycling..can have major anti-aging benefits down to the cellular level. The study found that people who did high-intensity exercises had an increase in mitochondrial capacity...The better your mitochondria can function, the more rejuvenated you will be—all the way down to a cellular level. - Bicycling.
4. A study of 200 people found that employees who exercised before work or at lunchtime improved their time and workload management, and it boosted their motivation and their ability to deal with stress. - Bike Radar
5. 25% of cyclists choose not to ride their bike because of security concerns. With a 110dB siren and 9mm hardened steel shackle, the Original LINKA is designed to safeguard your bike so you can ride with peace of mind.