Customer Success Specialist
Reporting to: Director of Sales
San Diego, CA
Engineering the smartest, world-class micro-mobility security solutions
LINKA was launched in 2014 by founder Mohamed Mohamed (or ‘Mo’ to friends). Growing up in Queens, NY and living in Oakland, CA, Mo is no stranger to urban cycling - and near obsessed with the need for dependable bike security. As a daily bike commuter and a mechanical engineer, he developed LINKA’s first award-winning and patented product, the Original LINKA Smart Bike Lock.
Today, LINKA is sold in 65 countries and employs an engineering team in San Francisco, with another sales support office opening in San Diego serving B2C and B2B clients around the globe. The full line of LINKA products now includes the Original LINKA Lock; the GPS theft tracking and e-bike compatible LEO; and LINKA Fleet Solutions, a comprehensive bike share management solution for bike share operators. While household names are embracing our innovative technologies, we value each and every customer by providing personalized and seamless white-glove experience and are looking for sales, operations and technical support specialists to support our rapid growth.
Enabling sustainable urban mobility
Reducing our collective carbon footprint is at the heart of the LINKA journey. Driving a car emits about 271 g CO2 per passenger-kilometer. Replace the car with a bicycle and you reduce your CO2 emission to less than 1/10th of the car. And that’s what gets our wheels going! LINKA is made up of a fun group of environmentally conscious engineers, designers, marketers, sales and operations people, all with the united passion to empower our customers to make a change in the way we move, in turn making a positive impact on the environment, our lifestyle and our health. Our customers choose to work with LINKA because we provide superior quality and extensive experience in security, product design, IoT, software development and tailored business solutions.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to support our Sales team. The team’s mission is to provide a flawless experience throughout the sales funnel ensuring customers achieve the best results with LINKA. The team is responsible for building value into the overall client experience through proactive engagement, project management, on-site client visits and maintaining client relationships to ensure all of our products and software integrations exceed expectations and lead to growth. As part of the team, we expect our Customer Success Specialist to be reliable, sociable and be thirsty for success while working collaboratively with a small team, achieving on-time fulfilment of orders and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Be a critical part of the Customer Success team and to the company as a highly motivated, proactive and solid communicator, thriving on the success of our clients.
- Actively manage sales leads, help close deals and ensure successful fulfilment of orders.
- Proactively engage with customers to provide solutions to grow client business and ensure repeat business.
- Coordinate with customers on technical issues and basic troubleshooting guidance
- Work with the electronics team and software team internally to help solve customer issues
- Provide value to our customers as quickly as possible
- Think critically, demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
- Assist in the fulfilment of orders from managing the pick, pack and logistics of goods to on-site client visits ensuring optimal set-up of systems.
- Communicate with confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Manage multiple CRM tools to funnel sales queries.
- Collaborate with the Product team to execute and manage tailored client projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrable results from 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention-to-detail.
- Ability to work alone or in small teams
You might have:
- Proven experience in customer success, support, retention and account management.
- Proficiency in Hubspot CRM tools, Zendesk, Zopim live chat
- A passion for cycling and inspiring change to reduce our environmental impact on the planet.
We’re always looking for humble, fast learners. Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway and show us what you got!
Salary: $35,000-45,000 / Dependant on applicant’s experience consider $17-$21/hour
Travel: 5-10% (Europe, Asia or North America)
- Flexible working location
- Travel to awesome clients around the world
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Medical, paid time off, unlimited unpaid time off
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Fun and dynamic work atmosphere
- Access to various work bikes for testing or to commute